How to Choose Dining Tables
Many people choose to hire dining tables in London for different reasons; sometimes big families want to have lunch or dinner outside in the open, sometimes people hire for parties and at other times dining tables are needed for corporate events. Whatever your reason for choosing to rent a dining table, it is important that you know which one will fit your needs.
• How many people do you need to sit at each table? There should be at least 2 feet between all the people who will be sitting at the table. This way, they can move their arms around as they eat without touching.
• If the tables will be inside you should consider how much space you have. There should be some room between the wall and the table, what is called table-to-wall clearance. There should be an average of 48” between the table and the wall.
• If you don’t have a big space to set your tables you should get round ones – they fit better in tight spaces. In fact, round dining tables look good just about everywhere. You may be thinking that if you have a lot of room that renting large round dining tables is the best way to go. As a matter of fact it is not – it becomes hard to reach for food and people have to stand and stretch over the table a lot. Large tables should be rectangular.
• If you will be sitting in a narrow room you should hire rectangular tables.
How do you find the right London furniture hire company?
With so many furniture hire companies in London, you may be wondering which one is best to rent from. There are several things that you should take into account:
• Find out how long they have been in business. If they have been around for more than 5 years it shows that they are reputable.
• Will they transport furniture for you and collect when you are done? There are companies that require clients to transport their furniture but there are many that transport it for you. In fact, most of them don’t charge you unless your event is very far from where the company is located.
• What kind of furniture do they have? Do they have the kind that you are looking to rent? If you are renting a dining room table then it is quite likely that you will be renting chairs as well. They should be stylish in order to set the ambiance for your event.
• Check the quality of the furniture. You obviously want tables and chairs that are strong and that can withstand quite a load. You should also check the condition of the tables and chairs to make sure that nothing is broken.
Finding the right dining tables for hire in London is not hard if you know what to look for and where to look.